The Executive Chef at Barcelona is responsible for all kitchen activities and ensuring the overall quality and integrity of the brand. Key responsibilities include improving/maintaining team performance, quality assurance, effective cost controls and development, training and retention of culinary team to ensure the restaurant meets financial and operational goals.
Do you thrive in a fast paced and high pressure environment? If so, read on…
- Commit to passionately, intensely, uncompromisingly humble hospitality and high-quality guest experience
- The quality of food that comes out of the kitchen should be several notches above your neighbors
- Handle volume and stress with aplomb and finesse
- Hold the standard of high-quality food above all else
- Understand that simple, rustic, authentic food takes as much – if not more – talent than large complicated plates
- A passion for food, wine and the guest experience
- Ability to maintain a close relationship with the people that grow, forage, fish, and fabricate ingredients while ensuring they meet the restaurant’s very high standard of quality
Interested in learning more?
They are looking for the right fit to complement the existing Boston team.
Send your resume and they’ll reach out to you personally.