Opening Fall 2019 in Boston, Banners Kitchen & Tap is hiring a Restaurant Manager. A member of the Patina Restaurant Group, Banners Kitchen & Tap offers talented and motivated team members unparalleled opportunities for advancement and perks that range from medical insurance and paid time off to dining and hotel discounts.
Built on the former site of the historic Boston Garden, and located in the Hub on Causeway, Banners Kitchen & Tap is raising the expectations for a modern sports bar experience. You’ll join a team of talented, culinary professionals collaborating to make great experiences happen for our guests and associates.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards) and ensure actions are up to company quality, sanitary, and legal standards.
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen staff members.
- Help train, develop, motivate staff and monitor their performance while keeping an open communication for corrections needed.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner Educate FOH personnel in product awareness and cultivate long term service knowledge.
- Ensure that assigned staff members have reported to work; document any late or absent employees.
- Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all unit organization and menu information.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and company policies.
- Solve all customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s and developing and managing budgets.
- Have passion for exceptional dining experiences combined with substantial food and service knowledge.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to anticipate¿guest and employee needs.
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor in high-volume situations.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS) systems.
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401k program
- Company dining discount program
Banners Kitchen & Tap, Gran Inauguración – Otoño de 2019 en Boston, MA. !Estamos contratando!
Como miembro de Patina Restaurants Group, Banners Kitchen & Tap ofrece a talentosos y motivados miembros de nuestro equipo, grandes oportunidades de progresar dentro de la compañía, así como otros beneficios que van desde seguros médicos personalizados, tiempo libre pagado, descuentos en hoteles y hasta cenas.
- Ambiente orientado hacia el trabajo en equipo.
- Salario competitivo, beneficios y ¡muchas prestaciones adicionales!
- ¡Goza de increíbles prestaciones laborales!
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia – our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North – whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants – there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group’s exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North are equal opportunity employers who enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.