Restaurant Manager or Assistant General Manager
Bancroft and Co. burst onto the North Shore restaurant scene in the spring of 2018. Bancroft & Co. is a modern American steakhouse that brings a downtown dining experience and hospitality to the North Shore.
Bancroft & Co. is a family owned business, with company core values that include community, professionalism, teamwork, pride, quality, and fun.
The responsibilities of a Restaurant Manager include but are not limited to:
• Exuding a high level of hospitality to our guests and employees;
• Assisting with hiring, training and developing new hourly team members;
• Optimizing profits by building sales and assisting with the control of food, labor and beverage costs;
• Providing leadership and direction to all team members – coaches in real time;
• Proven track record as a Restaurant Manager, Assistant General Manager or Service Manager of a full-service restaurant;
• Private Events experience a plus!
• We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth. Webber Restaurant Group was recently awarded “Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”.
• Strong community involvement – we pride ourselves on running our business in a sustainable, responsible and professional manner;
• Competitive salary;
• Quarterly manager dining benefit;
• Group Health, Dental Insurance, 401k and employer sponsored short & long term disability;
• Employee Assistance Program.
Bancroft & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.