Bambolina restaurant in Salem, MA is looking for an Executive Chef to join their team.
They are much more than wood-fired Neapolitan pizza. They cook with the seasons, change their menu often and have a passion for ingredients and hospitality. They feature Italian inspired shared plates, pasta, and the pizza category is less than half of the menu. They offer flexibility in their culinary program and encourage collaborative ideation.
They are seeking an Executive Chef to learn their standards and systems and ultimately move into an Executive Chef / Manager role with broader oversight. This position is perfect for a motivated culinarian with strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Oversees the preparation and service of food
- Assists in the enforcement of health and safety standard in the kitchen, walk ins and dry storage
- Implementation of personnel policies/decisions
- Provide feedback to ownership in regard to employee performance
- Management of labor and food cost
- Controlling inventories
- Supporting culinary team in all BOH operations
- Communicates goals for the kitchen department and overall vision for the restaurant
An ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for cooking, ingredients, technique and possess a strong work ethic -Strong communication skills with the ability to problem solve -Management experience and familiar with cost controls, purchasing and inventory processes
- Basic computer knowledge
Highly Competitive package
How to apply:
Reply to the email below and include your resume, a short note about yourself, days and times you are available to interview and your salary requirements.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.