As a busser you will maintain a clean dining area by bussing tables in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner all the while providing outstanding service to our guests along the way. Act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Clean and set tables to restaurant standards.
- Deposit dishes appropriately in the dish-room or specified area.
- Pull dirty plates from tables while guests are still seated.
- Serve beverages promptly.
- Stock bussing stations.
- Clean stations, including sweeping floor using the tools provided.
- Perform buffet set-up and refill if needed.
- Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary such as expediting food to tables.
- We all wear multiple hats here at Kimpton. You may need to take on responsibilities outside of this job description at times, as we all do.
What You Bring
- 1 year of experience in a similar or supportive role is preferred.
- Food Handler Certification (if applicable).
- Knowledge or ability to learn the restaurant point-of-sale system, ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Hardworking, dedicated, with a real passion for hospitality.
- Flexible schedule and are able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.