Their mission at Bambara is to be the best loved Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, their look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to their guest and employees.
What you get to do: Manage all banquet operations, including leading a great team to deliver outstanding guest experiences.
- Manage all aspects of banquet operations
- Manage floor staff
- Work cooperatively with chefs and cooks
- Promote a team environment
- Ensure guests are served in an expedient and friendly manner
- Respond well to fast-paced work environment
- Display calm and professionalism
- Manager banquet staff scheduling and payroll
- Lend creative detail to displays and offerings
Specific experience they’re seeking:
- 3+ years prior banquet experience preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff and customers
- Alcohol Awareness Training preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience required. Depending on the role, degree may be required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).