Joe Bastianich’s restaurant Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca, located on Boston’s Fan Pier Boulevard in the Seaport District is accepting applications for qualified SERVERS.
Babbo features wood-burning brick oven pizzas as well as a variety of pastas, antipasti, gelati and an extensive 100% Italian wine list.
The characteristics they look for in their employees are a hardworking, dedicated, professional demeanor and an appreciation for warm hospitality.
They are looking for an out-going, professional & hard-working SERVER to come on board full time for immediate hire.
Requirements (but not limited to):
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of upscale casual restaurant experience as either a server, captain or comparable, Boston restaurant experience is a plus;
- Must have strong service background, preferably Italian Cuisine; food, wine and cocktail knowledge is a MUST;
- Proficient with POS systems;
- Ability to maintain composure under stress within a high-volume restaurant while taking direction well;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Must be professional at all times;
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Must have the flexibility to work any schedules required; open availability is a must: lunch, dinners, weekends…
- Must be able to recognize, anticipate and act on the needs of guests with a hospitality driven attitude;
- Proper grooming and professional appearance and communications skill;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
They offer comprehensive benefits to all their full-time employees: medical, dental and vision are offered 60 days of employment; 401k after 1 year of work.
Babbo is an equal opportunity employer.