Babbo is looking for a hospitality driven Floor Manager to join their great team!
- Continue to build a great culture and working environment for their employees by maintaining an energetic team that is passionate for food, wine and great service.
- Oversight of training and developing your team to provide the highest quality service to guests.
- Display a mentality of leading by example with excellent leadership qualities, a polished floor presence, professional demeanor and appearance.
- Promote positive public and employee relations at all times, adhering to best practices as listed in their Handbook, and compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Must insure the compliance of all safety, health and beverage regulations in order to minimize all legal liability.
- Instill and maintain integrity of service, touch tables while on floor to solicit feedback and to proactively address any potential negative experiences.
- Always positively represent the Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca brand to employees and guests.
- Be the liaison between the FOH and the BOH insuring a seamless shift.
- Close the restaurant responsibly at night at the end of service.
- Assisting with staff hiring, training, scheduling and management.
- Understand and execute all operations procedures with thoroughness and complete attention to detail.
- Management of POS including complete utilization and understanding of its functions.
- Follow proper onboarding procedures for all new hires.
- Assist with progressive discipline procedures.
- Assist with Payroll, Schedules, and other administrative duties.
- Italian wine knowlege is a plus!
- Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts, walk up and down flights of stairs, and lift up to 25lbs.
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- They are an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, 401k match program, PTO