Job Title: Cooks – Line/Prep
Department: Restaurant – Back of the House
The Inn at Hastings Park, part of the Ocean House Management Collection, is a luxury boutique hotel conveniently located 15 miles outside of Boston in historic Lexington, one of Massachusetts’ most popular tourist destinations. They are the Boston area’s only luxury boutique property and the only to be accepted into the prestigious Relais & Chateaux hospitality association.
Artistry on the Green, the Inn’s 54-seat restaurant, showcases traditional New England cuisine with an inspired twist. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner & Sunday brunch, their creative culinary team uses fresh, seasonal ingredients and innovative cooking techniques to create delicious menus featuring the bounty of many local New England farms, fresh at their tables every day.
- Boston Magazine‘s Best of Boston 2016 – Best Restaurant, West of Boston
- Boston Magazine’s Best of Boston 2018 – Best Hotel, West of Boston
- 2017 Travel + Leisure World‘s Best Winner – #6 in Top Resorts in the Northeast.
They are presently looking for Line & Prep cooks to supplement their present staff as they grow their services and offerings. The Cooks are such a vital part of the kitchen staff and they are looking for motivated, results oriented and committed individuals who will assist the Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine in providing outstanding quality at every meal.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards.
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines.
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown.
Candidates would ideally possess strong technique, the willingness to learn, and the desire to grow. 1 -2 years experience is preferred. This is a great opportunity to work with great product and a great team. If you are an enthusiastic individual with a passion for food & hospitality, please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Health benefits, Paid Time Off, Incentive Programs and Employee Discounts are available.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to their recruiting department at the address below!