Artifact Cider Project is a craft cider company based in Massachusetts.
Using advanced fermentation practices, alongside thoughtful sourcing and the creative application of northeast apples, they aspire to make ciders that are new and boundary-pushing, but still true to the art of cidermaking.
They’re looking for an experienced professional to be the General Manager of their new taproom and snackbar, The Station, in Cambridge, MA. The position oversees the entire operation at this location, taking cues from other members of the Artifact team at-large, to promote and change the culture of cidermaking through exemplary hospitality, programming, and customer experience.
Expectations for the role:
- Management of all daily operations, scheduling, staffing, hiring, menus, safety, and business management
- Hiring and management of kitchen staff, overseeing the food program
- Collaborate with Artifact storytelling team on developing and executing unique and engaging taproom programming and events
- Management of their onsite club, The Regulars
- Work with building management and Artifact ownership on repairs, maintenance, and space improvements
- Create and maintain a culture of empathy, equity, hospitality, and positivity for team members and customers
- Develop and share a passion for cider as a fundamental part of the cultural fabric of the Northeast
- Execute against revenue goals, SOPs, and generate a positive reputation
5+ years experience in the hospitality industry with 3+ years in a management capacity are required, applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Artifact Cider Project is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via the email address below.