THE TEAM IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- is a leader, teacher, mentor with a “take charge” approach
- is an effective communicator with staff, customers and owners
- is patient and respectful
- makes customer service and hospitality a priority
- is attentive to detail
- has a deep interest in food
- opening and closing of a restaurant
- hiring and training FOH employees
- ensuring adherence to restaurant, legal and health department standards
- cleanliness standards for all areas of the restaurant
- Bachelors/ Associates Degree in Hospitality, Restaurant Management, or Culinary or equivalent education and work experience
- at least 2 years in restaurant management
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, MS Excel, POS)
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively communicate with owners, managers, suppliers, and employees.
- must be able to lift items though a full range weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis
- some bending/kneeling/stooping/twisting/reaching required
- some repetitive motion and force required
- must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time (not all at one time)
- must be able to working in a stationary, seated position as needed (not all at one time)
HOURS: will vary, must be available to work nights and weekends.
Please email a copy of resume for consideration.