High-end restaurant is actively seeking a head chef to help provide leadership and direction for their high-volume waterfront location.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience
- Experience with American-style cuisine (including seafood/raw bar)
- ServSafe Food Manager certification
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation techniques and food hygiene practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quality control of all food leaving our kitchen
- Ordering and Inventory
- Hiring and training of new staff
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the club, employees and members
- Development of nightly specials
- Control of labor costs
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of all kitchen spaces
- Working with our Corporate Chef on menu development, food costs, and overall direction of the kitchen
They are a growing company with plenty of room for advancement! Benefits available!
Apply via email with resume to the address below.