Currently seeking a General Manager to oversee the operation of a company restaurant, ensuring that impeccably high quality and service standards, financial performance, and team member development are achieved. The GM sets and achieves the standards expected to help the staff create and maintain an incredible dining experience.
- Estimates all NA & alcoholic beverage costs and requisitions or purchases supplies.
- Confers with Executive Chef and other personnel to plan menus and cost food items
- Reviews financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations
- Drive sales by identifying local opportunities to increase sales and provide excellent guest service
- Manage promotions to help grow store sales and customer base
- Manage cash
- Assist in monitoring operations and carrying out corrective actions
- Understand and follow all company policy and procedures
General Managers must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a restaurant manager
- Experience managing teams of 20+
- Extensive beverage background liquor and wine.
- ServSafe Certified, current
- Allergen Awareness Certification, current
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead others
- Acute financial management skills
- A passion for food, a positive attitude and a willingness to work to high standards
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
Confidential company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Eligible for quarterly bonus based on YOY sales growth and COG
- Opportunities to attend food and beverage shows and tastings
- Health insurance
- Vacation ~ Sick ~ Holiday
- Phone stipend