LOCAL RESTAURANT IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
– is a leader, teacher, mentor with a “take charge” approach
– is an effective communicator with staff, customers and owners
– is patient and respectful
– makes customer service and hospitality a priority
– is attentive to detail
– has a deep interest in food
– opening and closing of a restaurant
– hiring and training FOH employees
– ensuring adherence to restaurant, legal and health department standards
– cleanliness standards for all areas of the restaurant
– Bachelors/ Associates Degree in Hospitality, Restaurant Management, or Culinary or equivalent education and work experience
– at least 2 years in restaurant management
Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, MS Excel, POS)
The ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively communicate with owners, managers, suppliers, and employees.
– must be able to lift items though a full range weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis
– some bending/kneeling/stooping/twisting/reaching required
– some repetitive motion and force required
– must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time (not all at one time)
– must be able to working in a stationary, seated position as needed (not all at one time)
HOURS: will vary, must be available to work nights and weekends.
Please email a copy of resume for consideration.