This popular restaurant would like to cordially invite you to become a member of their Rockin’ team!
They are looking for a day time server, PM Host(ess), Assistant General Manager, General Manager, and a PM BarBack.
Please state in subject line which position you are applying for!
1-2years of restaurant experience. A can-do attitude. General love of food and hospitality a must.
Bonus if you have experience with Yelp reservations, Toast POS system.
1-3 Years experience in high volume casual dining. Must be able to multi-task, handle large sections, be familiar with steps of service, constantly look for things to do/improve upon.
1-2 years as a BarBack. This position is also for a bartender apprenticeship, we will teach you all about craft and tiki cocktail, beer and wine education, and steps of service. But make no mistake, this is definitely a workhorse position, especially on Fri/Saturday nights.
Assistant General Manager: $20-$25hr based on experience, approximately 30hours a week. Must be comfortable working late nights thurs/fri/sat until 2am
- 2-5 Years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in serving, bartending, bussing, BOH EXP a Plus
- Knowledge of POS systems, front and back end, basically accounting practices.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and internet savvy
- Bonus points if you can used graphic design software as well
- T.I.P.S./ Crowd Control/ Food safety/ Allergen awareness certificates needed or need to be completely within 14days of hire (will pay to get you certified)
General Manager: 55-70k A year based on 55hour weeks.
- 4-7 Years in an upper management role
- Knowledge of P&L’s
- Knowledge of food, wine, spirits, beers, craft cocktails.
- A lead by example attitude
- Exceptional hospitality and service standards
- A can-do attitude.
- Certifications in Food safety management, crowd control, TIPS, and others needed or need to be completed within 14days of hire.
- Experience with Social media/marketing
- Event planning/management
- Building community partnerships
- A General willingness to learn
To apply, send resumes to the email address below!