A popular restaurant is looking for a dynamic, well natured, hard working Executive Chef to join the team!
- Sous Chef: 45-55k a year
- 3-5 years as a cook or 1+ years as a sous chef in a reputable establishment
- Knowledge of stocks, mother sauces, menu creation, running specials, and managing more than 4 cooks under you.
- Chef: 55-65k a year plus contributions to health insurance
- 1-3 years as an Executive chef or 3-5 years as a Sous Chef in a scratch kitchen preferred.
- Experience working with Japanese, south east Asian, Polynesian cuisine is highly preferred
- Ability to teach and mentor young cooks
- Experience making sauces, stocks, and dishes from scratch
- Manage food cost and labor inventory
- assign and maintain prep goals and food quality standards
- Design and implement seasonal menu changes
- Elevate standards
Must be even tempered and love what you do. They’re a small-ish restaurant and a tight knit, family like group. Both the FOH and BOH all strive to work as a cohesive team and build this place into something great.
I was a chef for over 9 years, worked in several 3 Michelin starred restaurants and was an Executive chef and two time bib-gourmand award winner. Have worked every single position FOH and BOH and as a result, have a unique understanding of how restaurants work which is why i strive to have close relationships with my chefs and help them out as much as possible.