Chef de Cuisine
Fine dining Back Bay restaurant group is expanding and looking for a a rockstar. They are a very busy restaurant with a core group of line cooks and a busy bar scene. They are looking for someone to take over our current chef’s day to day position as his position will be changing within the company. The ideal candidate will need-
- Serve safe (They can provide, but is a requirement).
- A vast menu and food knowledge.
- A respect of the kitchen, tools, staff and product.
- Menu developments based on seasonal ingredients.
- Supervision of all cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Ability to run the day to day operation of an excellent Boston kitchen.
- Provide solid cooking techniques and use ethical cooking practice.
- An absolute love of cooking.
- Willing to teach and be taught.
- Organize and continue the working order of the kitchen .
- Make really awesome food.
Please provide them with a resume to start the interview process.