Alpine Restaurant Group has seven restaurants located in and around Greater Boston, ranging from Italian to Mexican, and Modern American fare. They are looking for a high energy, business savvy and people friendly professional to join their FOH Management team!
With the new challenges of Covid-19 in the restaurant industry, it is even more important to ensure that they are training thoroughly and enforcing their standards & policies for everyone’s safety and to provide an enjoyable dining experience for guests. This team may spend time at more than one Alpine Restaurant Group location to help train staff and cover management shifts.
The Restaurant Manager will work in conjunction with the General Manager and Chefs covering a variety of responsibilities ranging from hiring & employee development to product training, ordering FOH supplies, managing labor & operating costs, and hands on involvement with the day-to-day operation of the restaurant. This is a position that will primarily focus on the direct supervision of service of the restaurant as well as elevating the quality of the experience of dining at the restaurant.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- desire to mentor the front of the house team to develop their strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- ability to train and motivate a staff of approximately 25 employees
- desire to challenge oneself and explore new and creative ways to provide a greater level of service to guests
- an analytical approach towards day to day responsibilities ranging from ordering, receiving, scheduling, and general restaurant planning
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry that reflects the values of the company’s service model
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.