Alltown Fresh is looking for a Line Cook. Ideal candidates approach their job with pride, cook from their hearts, and genuinely love to take care of their guests. Previous experience with fresh seasonal ingredients, butchery, appreciated but not necessary. Uncompromising work ethic and attention to detail and cleanliness required.
You will work directly with the Chef and Sous Chef daily, using state of the art equipment and tested recipes, to create a warm and welcoming place to work and create. They partner with local farms and regional purveyors to create fresh seasonal menu offerings, take pride in giving back weekly to local communities and hold themselves to setting the next standard. You will be a part of a Culinary Revolution changing the way their communities see the best of Convenience Store food offerings.
- Ability to prep while managing orders coming in throughout the day
- Interact with guest throughout the day showcasing a passion for foodservice and exhibiting a dedication towards hospitality
- Adjusts food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Acts as liaison to front-of-house employees to ensure proper food service temperature
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, flat top grill, or stand mixer
- Prepares any necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins
- Keeps a clean tight station even under the busiest conditions
- Estimates expected food consumption and organizes preparation, fills out prep list daily
- Added responsibly as needed
They are an equal opportunity employer. They consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.