ALCHEMISTA IS HIRING CLIENT ATTENDANTS for BOSTON & CAMBRIDGE!
$20/HR, Monday – Friday, lots of available shifts between 9:30am – 4:00pm.
Alchemista Client Attendants – $20 per hour!
Alchemista partners with employers to create their own unique workplace culture to help amplify their brand’s core values. They work with employers to help them attract and maintain a high level of employee satisfaction through unforgettable culinary and cultural experiences at every touchpoint.
Their client attendants are the face of their company! Client Attendants are on site to act as their liaison for every delivery to ensure the food is presented properly and to preserve quality. They are searching for outgoing, energetic and punctual people to join their fast growing team. Background in hospitality of customer service? F&B vet looking for a change? In many cases, the people who run their company began as Client Attendants and have worked their way into operational management. There is a ton of opportunity for passionate, driven professionals.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Attending Team Coordination Meetings each morning at 9:45am
- Traveling to client’s offices to facilitate deliveries (car not required)
- Coordinating deliveries and liaising between their vendors and their in-house Mission Control team
- Setting up meals and installations on-site
- Assisting clients throughout lunch, collecting data & service notes, and gathering feedback from their clients
- Daily Delivery Reports
- Opportunities to engage in ongoing training & educational programs in-respect to Service, Food, & Beverage
People that work with them:
- Like to work hard and love what they do!
- Love nurturing relationships with clients and enjoy an ever-changing landscape.
- Calm and pragmatic when it comes to the guest experience; their clients are their guests and they take their experience very seriously. It’s important that they are always result and quality-focused.
- You enjoy details & logistics; their clients are in secure buildings that require a certain level of organization and awareness.
- Prior catering or serving experience – preferred but not required!
They offer a modern, energetic, diverse culture and they are seeking individuals who are obsessed with creating memorable experiences for their beloved clients.