ALCHEMISTA IS HIRING CLIENT ATTENDANTS for BOSTON & CAMBRIDGE
$20 per hour. LOTS OF SHIFTS AND SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!
They partner with companies to help them create their own unique workplace culture and provide them with daily lunch service, snack stocking, and corporate events. They help their clients maintain a high level of employee satisfaction through unforgettable culinary and cultural experiences. Whether you are looking for a transition to more sane working hours or interested in new horizons- they are seeking savvy and RELIABLE individuals to join their team!
Their Client Attendants are the face of Alchemista. Their Client Attendants are on-site to act as their representative for every catering delivery and to ensure that the food is presented properly. Alchemista Client Attendants maintain their high standards of quality in the field. they are currently searching for outgoing, energetic, detail-oriented people to join their rapidly growing team!
Preference is given to anyone who has:
– A valid Driver’s License (company vehicle for deliveries)
– TIPS certification
– ServSafe Food Handler certification
– Prior Serving/Bartending/Catering work experience
– Experience with MBTA
If you do not currently hold ServSafe and TIPS certificates, you will need to take the online courses within one week of hire. Alchemista will reimburse.
You must be available between Monday – Friday 9:00am-3:00pm. Occasional mornings at 7:00am; scheduled in advanced. You will also need to be able to communicate clearly with guests, have a reliable smartphone, and a bank account for direct deposit.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
– Attending Team Coordination Meetings each morning in downtown Boston
– Traveling to client’s offices to facilitate deliveries
– Coordinating catering deliveries and liaising between their vendors and their in-house Operations team
– Meal set-up (daily) and event installation (occasional), on-location in client offices in and around Boston/Cambridge
– Assisting clients throughout breakfast, lunch (most often), and dinner service & ensuring satisfaction at every touchpoint
– Opportunities to engage in ongoing training & educational programs in-respect to Service, Food, & Beverage
They offer a modern, energetic, diverse culture and they are seeking talented individuals who are obsessed with creating memorable guest experiences. Candidates should be calm and pragmatic under fire and need to take the guest experience seriously!
You must enjoy details & logistics; clients are in secure buildings that require a certain level of professionalism and awareness. If you love the hospitality business and are into high-energy, multi-faceted projects, then they have an amazing job waiting for you! There is room to grow your career here as you help the company grow! They prefer to promote from within.
Serious inquiries only – please email your resume and availability.