ALCHEMISTA IS HIRING CLIENT ATTENDANTS for BOSTON & CAMBRIDGE!
Monday – Friday!
Lots of available shifts between 7:00am – 6:00pm.
Alchemista Client Attendants – $20 per hour!
Alchemista partners with employers to create their own unique workplace culture to help amplify their brand’s core values. They work with employers to help them attract and maintain a high level of employee satisfaction through unforgettable culinary and cultural experiences at every touchpoint.
Client Attendants are the face of the company! Client Attendants are on site to act as liaisons for every delivery to ensure the food is presented properly and to ensure accuracy and quality. They are searching for outgoing, energetic and punctual people to join their fast growing team. Background in hospitality of customer service? F&B vet looking for a change? In many cases, the people who run the company began as Client Attendants and have worked their way into operational management. There is a ton of opportunity for passionate, driven professionals.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Attending Team Coordination Meetings and service briefs each day.
- Traveling to client’s offices to facilitate deliveries (car not required, but MA Driver’s License preferred!)
- Coordinating deliveries and liaising between vendors and the Mission Control team
- Setting up meals and dining installations on-site
- Assisting clients throughout Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Happy Hours/Events
- Collecting data & service notes, and gathering feedback from their clients to send to management and leadership.
- Fill out and send Daily Delivery Reports to Account Managers and Mission Control.
People that work with Alchemista:
- Like to work hard and love what they do!
- Love nurturing relationships with clients and enjoy an ever-changing landscape of catering and food delivery!
- You are calm and pragmatic when it comes to the guest experience; clients are guests and they take their experience very seriously. It’s important that the team is always result and quality-focused.
- You enjoy details & logistics; clients are in secure buildings that require a certain level of professionalism and awareness.
They offer a modern, energetic, diverse culture and are seeking individuals who are obsessed with creating memorable experiences for their beloved clients.
Prior catering or serving experience – preferred but not required!