Adventure Pub in Arlington is a fast paced, rapidly growing food, beverage and entertainment establishment, and they are looking for a front of house staff member who is able to fill a variety of different roles; such as serving tables, tending bar, hostessing and advising on games as the shift requires. This is a part time position on nights and weekends Wed thru Sunday. Pay rate is $12/ hour plus share of tip pool.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aid customers in their choices on the menu and with choosing games to play
- Responsible for ensuring customers get prepared food and drink in a timely manner
- Provide input on ways to improve work efficiency and improve guest experience
- Advance analogue game knowledge through regular game play of current Adventure Pub library as well as new games.
- Side work to include setting up and cleaning cleaning the restaurant at beginnings and end of shift
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
- TIPS certification (or acquire within two weeks of hire)
- Capable of spending long hours on feet/moving around
- Able to shift job focus upon request from management (Ex: going from serving tables to running the host stand)
- Calm and professional demeanor
- Able to present themselves in a clean, appropriate manner
They are an equal opportunity employer and encourage a diverse and supportive environment for both employees and guests.