This season’s harvest ain’t over yet — there’s plenty of cabbages, squash and pumpkins to be devoured before winter sets in, and you can have it all at Vincent’s Drumlin Farm Harvest Dinner. The crew has a six-course menu planned for Thursday, October 27th filled with ingredients from the Drumlin Farm in Lincoln, which is a 291-acre farm and wildlife sanctuary that is home to the Massachusetts Audubon Society.
Grab a spot here and head to Kendall Square between 5:00 and 8:30pm for a spread of sweet and sour Kaitlin cabbage with cider-braised parsnip; slow-cooked Drumlin Farm egg with crispy pork cheek; and sweet potato dandies with pumpkin aioli. Check out the full menu below — vegetarians there will be plenty of options for you (give them a call at 617.314.7297 with any specific dietary Qs). Tickets are $75 each, which covers your food, tax and gratuity. There will also be an optional beverage pairing available for an additional fee.
Drumlin Farm Harvest Dinner Sample Menu:
– Sweet and Sour Kaitlin cabbage with cider braised parsnip
– Slow-cooked Drumlin Farm egg with crispy pork cheek (Veg option: Turnip Rosti)
– Marinated Radish Salad w/ cultured charred leek butter
– Sweet Potato Dandies w/ pumpkin aioli
– Bacon & Kale-Stuffed Quail w/ braised collards and potatoes (Veg option: Stuffed Futsu Squash)
– Kabocha toffee pudding, chamomile ginger ice cream