Eat, shop, and be merry as Somerville’s favorite marketplace comes to the Back Bay for one day only on Saturday, April 27th. Bow Market is popping up on the Precinct patio, bringing some of their favorite vendors to the other side of the river to showcase their wares in the sunshine. Whether you need a new pair of handmade shoes from Adelante or are thinking about a new succulent for your indoor garden from Happy Cactus, the market is sure to surprise and delight while you enjoy Precinct’s regular breakfast, brunch, and lunch menus from noon to 4:00pm. It’s gonna be a full house, so reservations are highly encouraged. Check out the list of participating vendors below, then make yours right over here.
· Adelante, custom shoes, handmade by craftsman in Guatemala
· Blue Bandana Relics, a curated collection of vintage Americana and quality American brands.
· Buenas, all sorts of South American goodness you can eat on the spot or take home to use in your own recipes. Think: take-n-bake empanadas, pastry dough to make your own empanadas (and other stuff), and sauces you can use for everything from roasting chicken and salmon, to topping oysters.
· In Season Food Shop, made-to-order meals and drinks, local food products, and a curated selection of grocery essentials
· Maca, chic and cheeky, regular and character macarons that range in flavors from vanilla to blueberry basil cheesecake.
· Peston, unique accessories, fleeky home goods and apparel.
· Happy Cactus, succulents, cacti, air plants, exotic plants, ethically sourced butterflies, crystals, gems, fossils and pretty much anything extraordinary Mother Nature creates.