Woodland Golf Club is looking for an Executive Sous Chef.
Woodland Golf Club is looking for a talented and passionate executive sous chef to be part of their dynamic and creative culinary team. They are looking for the right person to help instill leadership, dependability and creativity to their culinary team.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 year’s experience and a strong cooking background.
- Must have open availability.
- Candidate must have prior management experience in scratch kitchens, excellent cooking skills, and the ability to lead a team in a fast paced, quality driven environment.
- This position requires strong organizational skills, and attention to detail. Upbeat personality and sense of humor is essential.
- This is a salaried position with a range of $60k-74k.
- Great Pay & Benefits package to include health insurance, dental insurance, company match 401k plan, paid vacation, sick time, holidays.
- Club paid ACF membership and future career educational development
- Applicants should also work well under pressure, possess excellent communication skills in English, be organized, flexible, and self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of both what tastes good and what looks good to the guest. This individual is creative and can help develop multiple menus including, lunch, dinner, banquets, nightly features and special member events. The ideal candidate must have integrity, strong work ethic, sense of urgency, desire to teach and a passion for food. Candidates must be willing to work long and flexible hours and oversee a team in a fast paced environment.
Specifically, candidates must possess the following skills:
- Strong leadership skills
- Working knowledge of classic and modern World Cuisine
- Even temperament with clean work habits and team building abilities are essential
- Hands-on experience with both a la carte and banquets
- Ability to run the operation in the absents of the Executive Chef
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to train, direct, and motivate a diverse team
- Must be able to help source and develop a talented team
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Working knowledge of profit & loss management
- Working knowledge of inventories, ordering and schedules
- Up-to-date ServSafe and MA Allergen Awareness certificates.
To apply, send resumes to the email address below.