Stoddard’s Food & Ale is a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment. They provide a dining experience to guest which distinguishes their restaurant as an upscale spot but with a casual atmosphere. They like to have fun & they want you to have fun also.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of high volume experience.
- Full-time bartenders must have full availability
- Must have knowledge of craft beer, spirits, wine & craft cocktails. Strength in classic cocktails is a preferred.
- Must work fast, clean & efficiently.
- Great customer service is a must. Helping guests choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, including tables, tools & glassware
- Complete closing duties: Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by managers.
- Training takes 7 days with testing. Training will require one shift each of kitchen prep, food running & server shadowing.
- Knowledge of Posi & Micros is a plus.
To apply, send resumes to the email address below.