Post 390 is a large and bustling restaurant in the heart of Back Bay consisting of two floors of seating with two distinct styles. On the first floor, you have the Urban Tavern. It is a casual, fun, loud lounge consisting of high top and low tops with a large bar. The menu features house made charcuterie, fresh local oysters, sharable plates and moderate entrees. Upstairs, you will find the main dining room offering a more traditional dining style featuring their dinner and Farm to Post menus.
Post 390 is seeking a lead host/hostess with previous hosting and Open Table experience. This is a full time, supervisory position requiring approximately 40 hours per week. A mixture of day/night/weekend availability is a must.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- “Running” the door- mapping out the evening for success
- Greeting and seating guests
- Answering phones- directing phone calls and making reservations
- Training new hosts
- Coat room management
- Menu inventory
- Leading a dynamic team and having fun!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous hosting experience
- Previous Open Table experience
- Professional appearance and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively both with guests and management
This is an excellent opportunity for a host/hostess to gain supervisory experience and develop his/her career in the hospitality industry. Post 390 is a busy restaurant offering a new challenge every day and the opportunity to work with a great staff.
Position will pay $14-$16 an hour and offer benefits.
Please forward resume to the email address below.
They look forward to meeting you!